Thursday, April 10, 2008

Amber - Revisited

I stood.

I mourned.

I listened.

To the tears. to the memories. to Love.

I left quietly.
 
Left thinking.

Another death of someone so young.  Another reminder.

No matter how long or short the walk. It is the Journey shared.

Ours had come and gone.

But the memory was clear. The happiness, the joy, and the smile.

These I would carry with me.

But, there more thoughts came to mind.

things in my life.

Of things unsaid. Of things undone. Of Life's little ticking clock.

There is no snooze button.

No magic reset button.

Live life.  Love freely. Teach compassion. Make your mark.

You don't need a wake-up call.

Safe Journey to all.

Lord, say the Word and I shall be Yours.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

ShareThis

Facebook Badge