Tuesday, January 6, 2009

memento

I'll elaborate on a point that I've made more than once...I'm not like all the other boys! This includes, for some odd reason, my memory!

Mom always makes fun on how selective it is. What should be pretty basic stuff, I can't seem to recall it. Heh, even if it were the means to saving my life...I'd be doomed!!!

Lyrics! Now there's another challenge that would certainly get me killed. Make it one line from the song and I'm yours! Ask me about the next stanza and my eyes widen as the fog rolls in.

Oddly enough, really silly and out of the ordinary useless facts will cling like tar on dirt! Uhm, don't ask...not sure where that came from either...lol! Random trivia facts and number sequences seem to be a specialty!

I wonder if it will change or worsen as I get older. As with anything...it can only get worse!

where's my gingko?

No comments:

ShareThis

Facebook Badge