Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2002 12/03

Here's my silent Rebellion
far from the lands of your empire
and the grip of vice and pain.
What comfort brings the cloak of fear,
to have me there under your sway?

When did you Master
the Hermitic Art,
lashes of Sarcasm
spring from heart and tongue
without disregard
for me, your failure!

Here, I stand...alone,
No longer enslaved
to misconceptions,
preconceived notions,
of what a man is
and should ever be.

How hollow this unwanted triumph!
when all I wanted
I can no longer have..

* * *

Hear me, Ancienne!
Guide me throught the path ahead.
I have lost my way.

* * *

Wicked angels grin
when souls wander all about
more than lost, lonely.

* * *

Why do you need me?
To forgive your transgressions?
Remorse is a Bitch!

* * *

believe what you will
but I know the truth!
no surrendering
of my faith in you,
just don't ask for that
which i cannot give.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

ShareThis

Facebook Badge