Friday, January 4, 2008

The Cycle Begins Anew...

as the 2007 ends. It ends with 1250 people trying to have fun and spend time with their families at work. It starts with a call to Mom to wish her a happy birthday. A quick call to Leo to wish him a Happy New Year and then I'm back trying to get out of work.

The night was uneventful and drove home to try to surprise Mom at her Birthday dinner. Unfortunately, my father doesn't follow directions well and they ended up eating before I arrived in the Valley. Had fun with the family and now back in SA trying to get ready to go back to work.

I'll have to see what the year will bring. But, I know that I will have to prepare...I need to find the focus that I've lost. Only then, will I be ready.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

ShareThis

Facebook Badge